Friday, October 3, 2008

Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting


My womb is a war zone. Actually, I'm sure all the movement is nothing more than "love taps" but these girls are everywhere! It's funny because my belly is so tight right now that if I'm wearing a close fitting shirt you can see the movement from the outside of my body at times. Speaking of which, here's a belly pic (sans shirt).

My next appointment is at the end of the week, then I'll have updated information for everyone. Usually around this time (almost 30 weeks) we're looking at over 15" length for each baby and almost 3 pounds a piece! People keep asking me if it feels different with twins. Not really. It's more of just the feeling of being farther along in the pregnancy with a baby that moves a lot. My energy and overall feeling reminds me of around 36 weeks with my others, so I keep wondering what the next several weeks have in store for me.

Now that I'm not working at my store anymore, I'll have a little more time. One of my goals is to watch and review the movie Baby Mama. I've heard it's funny, I love Tina Fey and Amy Poehler but never saw it. However, lately people keep asking me if certain parts of the movie are true . . . like the fact the surrogate gets $10,000 a month, ha ha ha ha ha ha ! No, that part is not true. I guess she gets something like $100,000 to carry the baby . . . I told an acquaintance that for $100,000 I'd put an "EXIT" sign by my Vagina and cash in . . . that I can single handedly help populate the earth until my uterus gives. Of course I'm joking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, love your blog! I'm a GG surrogate, too, and also in the Sacramento area. I'm also due in December, but I'm carrying just one baby girl. I was checking the surrogate stories page of GGs website (for a friend who's considering being a surrogate) and saw the link to your blog. Anyhow, I enjoyed reading your blog and wish you the best in the final stretch.
-Stacie (sardoin@surewest.net)