Friday, March 28, 2008

Transfer Complete- Let the bed rest begin!

Transfer Day with G & S (Intended Parents)!

9:00 am Bagels at Noah's

10:30 Get Pregnant

So, this morning at 10:30 am 3 blastocysts where placed inside my uterus.
PhotobucketThe process feels a lot like a regular ol' Pap Smear But this time, when I walked out, I could be pregnant. That is actually one of Rick's jokes, "My wife went to LA for the weekend and came back pregnant."



After the transfer we came back to the hotel and I started my 36 hour stint of Bed rest. Here's what it looks like-



So- I'll be on rest duty for the next 36 hours. Since my own 3 kids are at home with Rick, it may actually be possible. I brought some work with me from the store and of course my computer so I should be set. There's also a nice flat panel TV on the wall, I'm just missing my own DVR. But I have a King size bed, 4 pillows and no one to fight over it with.

I'll go in April 7th for a blood test to confirm the pregnancy. Until then, I'll take it easy per the Dr. and keep my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

jenjt said...

I'm excited to follow your journey...thanks for sharing.
Jen