* Get back into shape. Whether I do a third journey or not, I need to get this body back in shape. Back to back twins can do a number on your body . . . so can not being "thin" in 9 years. So, whether it's for myself, for a future surro pregnancy or both, I need to get off my ass and start working out. My Uterus is a Magic Fountain, but my body is my Temple. And my temple needs a lot of work! :)
* Read More. I used to be an avid reader but with a boutique, teaching, three kids and a television addiction, reading isn't in the cards. I am making a promise to myself to read more this year and hopefully, for life.
* Drink More Water. I do a great job of drinking lots of water when I'm pregnant but not so much all the time . . . that is until 2011. This would be a perfect time, since I don't have to pee every five minutes anymore.
* Get Hired as one of the 12 Days of Giveaways Elves on Ellen next year. It would be fun to be in the audience and get everything, but I'd love to dance on the stage in an elf outfit . . . "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year . . ."
* Find a literary agent/publisher for my Surrogacy Book idea. Need help on this one, don't even know where to start.
* Reach 200 Followers for my blog! As of today I have 113. I'll need help on this one too . . . so feel free to share my blog and tell them to start at the beginning, March of 2008. (See Blog Archive by Month/Year to the right under the Map).
* Reach 50,000 hits. As of today I'm at 27,759. Again, I'll need your help here :)
* Figure out why the Kardashians are/continue to be famous.
I think it's all doable. Well, except for Kardashian thing . . . we may never have the answer for that. Usually once I put my mind to something, I do it. So First stop to more followers and hits . . . post to Twitter. Here I go! :)