Sunday, October 2, 2011

Still Here, Still Waiting . . .

The Egg Donor went in several days ago, so just waiting on her clearance. Once that happens, they will move onto contracts with her, get us a calendar and we'll be sprinting towards an embryo transfer. If we hear in the next week or so, we could be looking at a mid November transfer . . . fingers crossed.

Hopefully it won't be Thanksgiving, since we're hosting at our house this year, but I'd rather that than December! I am actually hoping to find out we're pregnant before Thanksgiving . . . just one more thing to be Thankful for. Of course, being 2 for 2 on the transfer front, I'm a little nervous that I'll finally get a failed transfer, I would rather not (for my IPs and also for my own scheduling 10 months from now). So I'm going to keep positive and just know that things are going to continue to go well. After all, M and S need a baby and I'm in the state of mind to help that happen!

3 comments:

Madgew said...

Boy you were lucky with the first two and the immediate pregnancies. I hope this goes the way of the others.

Heidi said...

Fingers crossed for you too!

Susan said...

Surrogacy involves waiting? No way? :)-

Hope you get some good news soon and can transfer in early Nov.