Sunday, October 16, 2011

Birthday Wishes!


So last week Gideon and Harper turned ONE! It is so crazy how time flies. I sent off the gifts, I hope they like them and my family and I recorded ourselves singing Happy Birthday and emailed it over.

I think we may be able to see them in December when we go to LA (if they aren't in NY by then) but I can't wait to see them. It's been a few months and now they're walking and babbling up a storm. I need to squeeze some babies! ;)

I did receive a beautiful bouquet from the guys, celebrating One Year since their babies made their entrance into the world.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDER TWINS! Time to update your ticker!

Oh, and only one more month until Natasha and Anjali turn Three . . . I may even be pregnant by then.

2 comments:

TXSurromom said...

Awww, happy milestone!! That flew by!

Anonymous said...

Happy one year to you as well.