Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Surro Family is Coming for a Visit!

I am so excited! George, Sanj, the girls and Appachhi are driving up to visit us Sunday. As a teaser they sent me the following video of the Natasha and Anjali playing "baby". Too cute!



We usually visit the girls at their home since they live so close to my in-laws. We have done a pretty good job of seeing them every few months. The last time they were up this way was for the Open House in December 2008, on their 1 month birthday. George and Sanj allowed me to invite some friends and co-workers to meet them and their new daughters. It was a wonderful day and amazing to share the final product with people in my life. I think even people who didn't really get Surrogacy, completely understood why I did it after seeing the babies in George and Sanj's arms.

Family is what it's all about. I'm smiling ear to ear right now just thinking about the families I've helped create . . . and become a part of. I am so lucky.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So exciting, Kelly!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see lots of great pictures!!