Monday, December 6, 2010

New Catch Phrase for me?

I was following the live coverage of Prop 8 today on Twitter and one of the things brought up was Procreation and if it was a valid argument. To summarize, Judge Smith asked if the argument was about procreation, doesn't that survive rational basis review. Stewart said, "It does not. Gay couples procreate too." Which then stirred a rash of tweets about can the GLBT community procreate. My first thought was, if Gay Men can't procreate, then who the hell did I just give birth to? I know 2 babies and 2 toddlers that would beg to differ.

Which brings me to my new catch phrase that will join "My Uterus Is An ALLY" in my own Hall of Fame.

Drumroll please . . . . . . . .

Kelly. Helping Gay Men "Procreate" since 2008!


I think it has a ring to it! :)

3 comments:

AnGèLe said...

Angèle. Helping Gay Man "Procreate" since 2009!

Merr said...

I love it!

Kristen said...

Oh, oh, one more! Kelly. Fighting H8 since 2008! : )