Monday, July 7, 2008

Uterus Party in Mexico? Ci!





We just got back from our cruise. Here's a quick picture of my belly and the most exclusive uterus party in Mexico. Many are trying to get in, but this uterus only has enough room for a Party of Two!

My husband and I attended a surprise cruise for my step-mom's birthday. She was surprised and we all had a blast. It was only a 3 night cruise but it was a much needed break for all!

At the time of the cruise I was 17 weeks . . . you can sail on a cruise line up until about 24 weeks. Just a few weeks back a woman was turned away so I made sure to check the policies . . . we still had to sign a waiver to cruise, but I was sipping VIRGIN strawberry margaritas in no time flat! I also can give you quick directions to any bathroom on board, as I swear I was peeing every 30 minutes!

Even though I was eating for three (myself+ twins) I was lucky that the food was not the best compared to other cruises we've been on in the past. Let's just say I didn't gain the normal 4-8 lbs on this cruise, ha! I guess it also helps that the cruise was about half the days of the others we've been on.

FYI- we have our next ultrasound July 24th. At that appointment we should find out, if the babies aren't being too shy or uncooperative, what gender they are! I have set up a Poll at the top right of the blog . . . make sure you vote to let us know what gender you think the babies are . . . 2 boys, 2 girls or one of each. You'll only have until the 24th of July to vote!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kel, So glad you & Ricky could make the cruise. Wouldn't have been the same without you. BTW..you can sip all the VIRGIN drinks you want. Won't change a thing. Janice did say abstaining for a year makes you a "born again virgin", her title when we met.

Miss you already.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie!
That's my story & I'm sticking to it!

Loved,loved,loved spending time with you, Ricky & the twins! You are gorgeous girl!!!! You really look fantastic.



Kisses!!!

Janice