Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Time flies!!!

November 28th was Natasha and Anjali's first birthday . . . FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!! I can not believe how quickly their first year on earth passed. I swear, it feels like I just gave birth to them a few months ago- and looks like it too! LOL!

George, Sanj and the girls flew to Canada for their birthday party. From the look of the pictures, Appachi throws a mean party!

Check out their birthday cake
1st bday cake

Making a Wish
cake blow

and here they are "sharing" a toy
sharing

We will all be meeting in Sacramento next Tuesday to have lunch together, along with Dr. Knight, the OB who delivered the girls. It will be great to see everyone together again! Of course I'll post pics after the fact.

If you want to revisit their birth story- go back to November of 2008. Although, I just noticed some pictures are gone since I stop using a certain picture hosting company. It may take me just a little bit to figure it all out and replace them with the new host site. My apologies!

1 comment:

Kimby said...

I just stumbled upon this and I think you're awesome! Good on you for helping people complete their families *hugs*