Wednesday, April 18, 2012

23.5 Weeks




Feeling good and doing well. Little Man is moving around a lot and even has had hiccups a few times. Even after being pregnant so many times, it's funny when they get hiccups.

It looks as if I'm going to change my OB and delivery hospital. I think I mentioned earlier that my OB's wife is sick, so he's leaving the practice and moving away. Paradise is a far drive and even farther for all my friends in Sacramento, so I think I'll be changing to Sutter Roseville. I'm still waiting to see if the OB I chose can take me on, but I'm hoping for the best. Will keep you all posted of course.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this new doctor will be just as nice to you.

Anonymous said...

Looking great as always. I delivered both my babies at Sutter Roseville and had no problems. Great choice. Good luck!

Sandy

Doug and Bill said...

you look great! nice pic...good luck with the doctor switch!

jword said...

I loved Sutter Roseville and I had Dr. Maher who is a great OB who uses that hospital. Good luck and you are looking great.

Jaime

Kelly Enders-Tharp said...

@Jaime- that's who I got . . . I'm glad you liked him, makes me feel better.

Raquel Getzel said...

You look great! Whatever ou are doing.. keep it up! keep growing little man!