Saturday, August 29, 2009

New ClusterMap- ahhhh man!

I am kind of bummed that it's been over a year since I added the mapping feature to my blog. I guess every year they will archive the old one and start over brand new with the red dots. I used to love to see the map with red dots of various sizes everywhere . . . now it's like we're back to square one.

They do still have the archived totals (Total since 24 Aug 2008: 11,196), but I'm a visual person and I want to see all of it, since August of 2008. I don't care if my map becomes one huge blob of red . . . to me, that would be perfect!

Now places like Uganda, Bahrain, and Peru are no longer showing any visitors *sniff, sniff*

Okay, enough self-pity . . . . the girls turned 9 months yesterday. Once I get the updated info from George and Sanj, I'll let you know how they're growing. I'm also very excited because we're going for a quick visit mid September while we're in the Bay Area for a family reunion picnic. Yeah!!!!

No comments: