Monday, December 22, 2008

Another Visit at 3 Weeks!

My family and I went to the Bay Area to celebrate Christmas with my in-laws. Since we were so close, George and Sanj offered to bring the girls over for a visit. We had a great time hanging out and seeing how Natasha and Anjali have changed in the last three weeks.

Here is baby Anjali
Photobucket

and here's baby Natasha
Photobucket

Rick's mom was the first to hold one of the girls . . . I love this picture, I just wish I could see more of Ruby's face, she was so excited to see the girls
Photobucket

Here is Rick's sister Denise holding Natasha
Photobucket


and his sister Laurie holding Anjali
Photobucket


Of course, Ricky wanted to hold the girls too
Photobucket


Funny, that just like my own kid's photos, I'm no where to be seen . . . as I'm always the one taking pictures, oh well! There's always next week, when the come up for the Open House at my place.

After the fact, here's one of Preston kissing Natasha- and I'm in it!
Photobucket

No comments: