Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Article: The surrogate mom who decided to only cary children for gay men

Sharing a link to a story about me choosing to carry for gay men . . . CLICK HERE!


The surrogate mom who decided to only carry children for gay men

One Californian mom explains why she regards surrogacy, and helping gay men to become dads, as her own form of ‘Uterine Activism’
- See more at: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/surrogate-mom-who-decided-only-carry-children-gay-men080814#sthash.K40J1prF.dpuf

1 comment:

Susan said...

You are much more noble than I am. While I carried only for gay men also, I made the choice based on the fact that gay men come to surrogacy with a background of hope while a woman would come to surrogacy with a background of pain at not being able to carry her own child. I didn't want the responsibility of possibly adding to her pain with a failed transfer. With gay men I felt like if a transfer failed we would all mourn it and move on but it would not add another layer of grief as it would for a woman. Of course that is merely my view.