Friday, January 18, 2013

NOH8 !!

So Cool!

The first NOH8 picture I took back in 2010 when pregnant with Gideon and Harper was highlighted today on NOH8's Facebook and Twitter pages.

Remember it HERE

Since some traffic may be driven to my own blog, here's a quick update . . . since my "Be Heard" was written I have given birth to Alexander, who is now 6 and a half months old and have come out. YAY!

Also- in case you would like to see other Surrogates and their families who have posed for NOH8, here's a LINK to Growing Generations Facebook Page.

2 comments:

Michael said...

What a great website. Thanks for sharing.

roundpomum said...

Hi Kelly,

I'm a student photographer at the UC Berkeley journalism school and I'm trying to do a photo essay on the relationship between surrogate moms and intended parents, and came across this blog via Twitter. I'm looking for moms and parents at all stages of the process - it seems that you may no longer be pregnant, which is totally fine, and that you helped a couple that seems to be quite open.

I'd love to connect with you and would be extremely grateful for your help. I know this is a sensitive subject, but it's an important one that we don't hear about much.

Please email me at theavni@gmail.com if you can help!

Many thanks,

Avni