Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Sunday Visit with my girlies!

I finally found the USB attachment for my camera, so I was able to get to my pictures. Apparently, it had been awhile because there were pictures from Superbowl Sunday, the last time I was able to to see my surro girlies- and George and Sanj of course. I actually lucked out and Sanj's mom was there too. I hadn't seen Logi since a month after delivery when they all came up to my house for our Open House a.k.a. "meet the cuties that came out of Kelly's uterus" event for my friends.

Here are Natasha and Anjali hanging out reading some books

Photobucket

Here's Natasha
Photobucket

Here's Anjali
Photobucket

and here's a group pic of us (minus Sanj- who was the cameraman)
Photobucket

Not sure when will be the next time I will be able to see them. Originally, they wanted me to join them for a weekend trip to LA in April to visit Growing Generations and Pacific Fertility Center but my schedule wouldn't permit it. Kind of like our trip to the OB office and Hospital a few months back. I'm bummed I can't go but my mom is visiting and it's Easter weekend, so someone has to fill the baskets from the Big Bunny. I hope they take lots of pictures to share with us.

No comments: